[LRflex] Re: River bank, la Marne, Maisons Alfort

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:56:30 +0200

You are right!

in fact, I did try with Corel Paint Shop and was asked a few parameters.

Do you mind I ask you about them, off list?

At the end JPEG is requested for printing out of the Fuji points.

And, in fact, shooting slides for nearly 20 years, now, I got formatted in
the idea that it should be Ok from the picture taking.

A plus.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.