[LRflex] Riding the trams with my invisibility cloak

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:36:41 +0800

Hi Flexers,
I have been rushing around chasing visas for my trip to Africa in March.
This has meant riding the trams several times a day. I put on my invisibility
cloak (aka the Oly E M 1 set to touch screen)
and made the two following images as I was rushing about.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/BabeStareW.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/SixEyesw.jpg.html>

Please enjoy and look large. C&C always welcome.

Howard