[LRflex] Returned mail...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 10:01:41 -0700

All:

I am getting dozens of messaged from the postmaster at gmail,
advising that all list traffic to "indiana.brian@xxxxxxxxx"  is being
returned as undeliverable.

I have put indianna.brian on "vacation mode", to prevent more, but
apparently gmail takes a long time to decide that something is
undeliverable, and I keep getting more.  This should continue, until
all "cued" messages are out of gmail's system.  In fact, as I wrote
that, another just came in...  from the subject, it was 55 messages ago!

These messages are coming to me, not to the LRflex Admin account.

Is anybody else receiving these "bounce" messages?  If yes, please
let me know (private mail preferred, to keep list traffic down).

Thanks.

David.