[LRflex] Re: Resetting file number in DMR?

  • From: Bill Abbott <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:22:03 -0700

George,

David preempted my smart a** remark that my DMR sometimes altered the first
three numbers, i.e., 101 to 102 to 103, by its own mysterious volition, but I
could never figure out why it was doing it and just learned to live with it.

I once thought it had to do with SD cards A, B or C, etc. but that made no
sense, nor did reaching 999 somewhere, Lord knows where, seem reasonable, and I
never queried the owls in NJ or Solms.

I left it to one of the unsolved mysteries of the universe, such black holes,
dark matter, the meaning of life, etc.

As the Beatles sang,

"And all I gotta do is act naturally"

Sigh...