[LRflex] Re: Repairs in Western Europe

  • From: pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:06:18 +0000

Thank you for the addresss, Philippe,

I have heard that Angenieux zooms are very complicated to service and
that you need the specific original Angenieux tools to do a good job.
Would you know if Marlier is knowledgeable and equipped for Angenieux?
I would not just take his word for it by phoning him.
And yes, I speak French, I live halfway betweeen Geneva and Lausanne.

Cheers,
Peter