[LRFlex] Re: Repainting lens engraving

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:53:16 -0500

Within a few months the numerals were all gone from my first SL's shutter
speed dial except for the engraving. I suppose daily exposure to Deep Woods
Off had something to do with it.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Off and heavy use :-) These fine tools are made to be used; not put on display on a shelf. As long as the optics stay in place and the focus ring turns who cares about paint. Besides look at all the people putting gaffers tape and who knows what else over the Leica markings From the looks of your shots, the lack of paint is hardly a hinderance in the production of fine quality prints

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm

Regards
Andy