[LRflex] Re: Red-brick Gothic

  • From: "a aa" <classwp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:36:04 -0700

The Rollei 2000/3003s  are  35mm cameras.

They were designed by ZI to replace the Contarex.  Rollei took over
the designs when they bought Voigtlander and produced them as the
2000/3000 series of cameras.  TTBOMK reliability was always a problem.
CZ lenses for this series are hard to find and very expensive, more
expensive than the equivalent Contax RTS lenses.