[LRflex] Re: Red-brick Gothic

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:35:19 +0100

Thanks, Xavier and Philippe,
Thanks for looking. It was so interesting to do some film again after so much "point and shoot" with digital SLRs that I just bought a pile of Kodak Elite Professional (used to be Ektachrome) and I'm dying to get out and use it with various cameras. Digital just makes me careless - if a shot isn't right, just delete it and take the next - it makes it too easy to stop thinking about what you're doing.
So its more film again in the future
Cheers
Douglas

Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Very moody Douglas!
Colors are a bit special but it gives the atmosphere, brrrrrr! Thanks :)
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.