[LRflex] Real Photog, shoot B&W, disgression, if I may

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:07:04 +0200

Good day to all and to ol'Doc Ted
Indeed, it is a good chance to have the book signed by the "Maitre de l'oeuvre"
However, unlike me, your work will last for a while in the collective mind.
For instance, Mee Ol Dad passed away 2 years ago and on "fleabay", it is still
possible to find his only book:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Reparateur-de-paturages-Jean-Claude-Bille-L-Inventaire-Afrique-noire-Descript-/180571850695?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_71&hash=item2a0aebc7c7#ht_1041wt_1143

And similarily, the name of "TED GRANT" brings back "Women in Medecine" and
others.
As my Dad said when Mom was 6 feet under, back in 1997, "life is going to be
too long from now on"
Keep up Ted, my heart goes to you.

Mode Disgression OFF :)

<--->