[LRflex] Re: Ready-Set-Best wishes for the year(s) to come.

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 04:05:12 +0100

Excellent sentiments Philippe - I can only add mine in the same vein.
Didn't manage to get Caviar, the local russian supermarket was sold out, =

but we did get plenty of Vodka, smoked salmon and quail (caille)
and some Baltic Buffalo Beer (believe it or not 9.8%!!!) so the year got =

off to a very good start.
All the best to you and yours and everyone else.
As we say in Yorkshire - "Ere's to me an thee  an all on us"
Douglas