[LRflex] Re: Ready to roll (or fly)

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:25:33 -0700

Thanks.  These were not neceserally the best shots I have.  I hope to be able
to have some time when I get back from Hawaii to go through them more.  I see
one major drawback to digital - too many shots to look at w/o ignoring my wife
too much.

Aram> Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:07:17 -0400> From: chfalke@xxxxxxx> To:
leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [LRflex] Re: Ready to roll (or fly)> >
Aram,> I love the shots in Bodie. The light in the desert is amazing, > and
it's well rendered in these. > Enjoy both rides.> Charlie.> > ---- Aram
Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > Well, we made it to southern
California and tomorrow we leave for Hawaii. I am still not convinced about the
helocopter ride, but will decide if I survive the plane ride. I hate flying.
Here are a very few shots taken on the way down here.> >
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/vacation+2007/> > Comments welcome.> > >
Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo!> >
http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_wlmailtextlink> > ------>
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:>
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm> Archives are at:>
Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It’s our way of
saying thanks for using Windows Live™.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2