[LRflex] Re: Reactions? link Zichem

  • From: TED GRANT <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:09:25 -0700

Hi Linda,
Please don't be disappointed when you do not have any response to a posted
photograph. It happens all the time to everyone.
Quite often we're busy doing other thngs and only have time for a quick look,
but not time enough to respond. Or in my case for a week, I'm away on
assignment shooting. Today we had a break for a couple of hours so I have a few
minutes to check computer posts.
Generally when I'm on a shoot I only respond to those posts directly involving
the assignment or family or the next assignment.

However your photo is interesting but I feel it isn't complete, it's as though
you cut off something for a complete photo. Or cropped it too tight in trying
for a more dramatic look?
I realize it's a statue of some sort but it seems shot too tight.
The angle is interesting but it seems we need to see more of the statue or
where it is in relation to where it is inthe surrounding area?

It's a tough one to give comment on other than you need to work the situation
for more angles and  see if you can find a better pictue out of it, as this
just doesn't seem to work. Sorry, don't be dissappointed we all have photo
moments like this!
Time for me to get back to work! :-)
ted