[LRflex] Re: Reactions? link Zichem

  • From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 06:48:24 -0500

Don't let that get you down.   some of my pictures get 500 or more views
with only one or two comments.  I think the key is  to comment on other
people's work, then they will feel obliged to return the favor.

I  look at almost every picture posted, but rarely comment on-list.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com