[LRflex] Re: Rawshooter?

  • From: pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:01:08 +0100 (CET)

I have tested the best known RAW converters. My top choices are Capture One and
SilkyPix. You will fine more details and examples in the "DMR RAW Converters"
thread on the Leica-Camera site:
http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/3/180750.html?1134583019

Although the tests were made with the DMR, the results should be applicable to
other camera types, as well.

Peter Werner
Bursins/VD
Switzerland