[LRflex] Re: Rangefinders/Troy Freund

  • From: Troy Freund <farmerfreund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 07:41:54 -0500

Hey Richard,
        Glad you appreciated the snapshots of my Fuji and Xpan.  Yeah, they
both show a lot of paint loss/rub marks.  They've been really well-used.  Since
I bought them used, I know they've had at least two owners--how many other
people have enjoyed them though, I don't know.  Glad to say they still work
fine!
Troy
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:13:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: rangefinders

Hi Troy,
  those look like some heavily loved cameras bud! They've got even more paint
loss and rub marks than my 20D!
Richard in Mich