[LRflex] Re: Rain

  • From: "Robert O. SHAW" <rj5s@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:18:24 -0800

David:

Lovely.

I really like the rainwater beading up on the feathers.  That's for real.

As another who learned to appreciate rain (Seattle), I'd say you could only
have done better by "being" the bird.  Or perhaps you did -  as you peered
at the display and took the shot  - and that's why it reproduced so nicely.

Bob in Seattle