[LRflex] Re: RV: Re: Leica photographs AWESOME !!!

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:39:51 -0700 (PDT)

I'm just speaking my mind, hoping that the comments make sense.
Dave

________________________________
De: leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de David Simms Enviado
el: lunes, 01 de noviembre de 2010 3:18
Para: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [LRflex] Re: Leica photographs

I've always liked those sailboats from Zanzibar and I'm glad to see that
they still use them.
I really like the first picture. Wonderful...
Dave
Clearwater, BC