[LRflex] RRS quick release plate for my R4

  • From: Robert Lilley <speyerdom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 09:07:24 -0400

I was purchasing Really Right Stuff quick release plates for two large format
cameras and noticed RRS has one for the R series Leica.  I added it to my list
and it's on its way.  RRS, a California outfit, makes tripods, ball heads,
quick release plates along with flash, panning and lens support systems
I was wondering if there are any others out there that use RRS 'stuff' and what
they think of it.  Even though RRS is a bit pricey, I love the 'stuff' to
include their new tripod.

Rob