[LRflex] R-Option Update

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

Ola' Group,
   I just read a posting from Steve Huff on his site that leica will NOT be
introducing a Mirrorless Camera OR the 'R-Solution' at this years Photokina.
(R-Solution ='s R-Option cuz 'solution' isn't what it would be to most any SLR
user!) :-)
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2010/09/18/no-leica-evil-camera-or-r-solutuion-at-photokina/

   By the way, If folks here haven't visited Steve's site, I'd describe him as
"Thinking Man's Leica M FanBoy". He makes no bones as to Leica Rangefinders
owning his Photographic Soul, but he doesn't let that keep his Photographic
Mind
from giving other equipment and camera makes their just due when reviewed or
commented upon on his site.

I'd easily recommend giving the site a once over: the community of writers,
posters, and such, mucking around the place isn't to bad.

R. in Michigan

"There is a joy in taking photographs that will always be there, it is the joy
of looking, of capturing that fraction of a second, it is the photographic
shot,
the intuitive shot..." (Henri Cartier-Bresson)

â??No man hath given his child anything better than good manners.â??
- Prophet Muhammad (570-632)