[LRflex] Re: RAW vs JPEG (was More from Alaska) - slightly OT

  • From: "Dr. Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:14:56 -0400

Jerry:  Appreciate the feed back.

Do you know...or does anyone...if a Raw file will be similar size in PS or
another Raw ( NEF ) file editing program?  I have heard from others about
the mega memory that Capture demands....indeed,   Nikon  Capture is being
replaced with another program.  I am not sure if the replacement is as
"memory hungry".

Elliot