[LRflex] Re: R9/DMR erratic metering

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:19:00 -0800

I had that happen with my R8. During shooting a wedding no less. It
would work on manual without problems. It's the meter cells I
believe. Mine was done under warranty. However, out of warranty the
cost is around $300+.
Just had the same thing happen with my Rollei 6003pro. It's sitting
here on my shelf, no different than the paper weight its become over
the past few years.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://www.sdimitrovphoto.com/