[LRflex] R9/DMR erratic metering

  • From: Jonathan Lee <jlee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:29:28 -0500

Hi everyone,

My R9/DMR started behaving funny this weekend.  Sporadically, the meter
would decide that an exposure in the range of 1-2 seconds was
necessary.  The next shot would be fine and then the problem would
disappear for a while and then come back again.  Both the R9 and DMR
are under warranty but I don't want to lose it over Xmas, especially
since the problem is sporadic.  I had the problem with both a ROM and
3-cam lens so I don't think that lens contacts are the root.

Anyone had this before?

Thanks

Jonathan