[LRflex] Re: R8 film scratching... what!

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:59:55 -0700 (PDT)

"  So am now definitely off the sedatives
now and feeling much better about things."
Query: If one was "Excited ~ Agitated ~ Worried ~ Concerned" about said Film
Scratching Issue, would that not be the opposite of the effect of being Sedated?
Might not it be better said 'off the Amphetimines'? :-)

Just my cock-eyed take on things!

Richard in Michigan
Tulips bloomed yesterday, Wind blew blooms up like inverted umbrellas today.