[LRflex] Re: R7 aperture closing problem

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:47:41 +0200

Thanks Doug,

It all goes to show how good SL and SL2s are - they still work perfectly and have never been CLAed

It's all adding up - my Coolscan V needs a repair and CLA, now the R7, a couple of Contax(es) need new light seals - and my watch strap just fell to pieces too :-) At least my last CLAs from doc and my dentist say I don't need any repairs ;-)

Why doesn't somebody invent a health insurance for cameras?

Cheers
Douglas

Doug Herr wrote:
Douglas Sharp wrote:

I was just checking out my R7 for taking it on vacation when I noticed that it is not closing the lens aperture all the way down when I set f16.

It's time for a CLA.  Common R-body problem.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1