[LRflex] Re: R3 Meter

  • From: Miha Golobic <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:01:56 +0100

Thank you Neil and Alex!

My SL is on the way from Vienna so I can not check my R3 against it (should
arrive tomorrow) But if my memory serves me well, both cameras give
identical readings in spot mode (I only had my SL for a month or so before I
sent it for CLA). I have also noticed that my SL should be pointed at bright
(brighter than mid gray) areas for metering (again a limited experience with
only 2-3 slide films).

Best regards,
Miha