[LRflex] Re: R10 Design Point: Durability of Articulated Displays

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 09:49:38 -0700

Tom:

Point taken.  I see the Product Managment mavens in Solm providing an
LCD in addition to an optical viewfinder.

So if they do, I'd want one that can tilt several directions if only to
avoid sunlight while viewing and manipulating menus.

If it still uses the R8/9 (or even better) viewfinder, that would be
grand.

Bb

On May 5, 2007, at 22:39, Thomas Schofield wrote:

We are still talking about the R10 being an SLR,
right?
Isn't that why viewfinder right angle attachments were
invented a half century ago?
If the one for my R8 fitsthe R10, I don't even have to
buy another!

Tom