[LRflex] Re: R-10 Confirmed!

  • From: "Christopher Birchenhall" <crbirchenhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:51:24 +0100

Doug

As to the 40MP I can suggest it is a count of sensors rather than
pixels. For example, the new Kodak sensor adds a new set of
panchromatic sensors to the usual RGB sensors. 40MP sensors may map
onto 10MP pixels.

The news announcement from Kodak was at

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2709&pq-locale=en_US&gpcid=0900688a80720f9d

Chris B