[LRflex] Re: R-10 Confirmed!

  • From: Charlie Chan <topoxforddoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:07:15 +0100

Doug,

Those sound like great rumours. 40MP from a 24x36 sensor - I just hope it's not too noisy

Charlie

On 15 Oct 2007, at 21:56, telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

mehrdad <msadat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

also do you all think of the following

3) would they borrow the IS technology from panasonic?

I hope they use in-body stabilization not optical.

5) are we sure it is an R and not a 4/3 system??

The rumors I've heard say 24x36mm sensor, 40MP. Time will tell and I'm
saving my pennies.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com