[LRflex] Re: R10

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 14:26:04 +0200

Haven't done much except post to the LUG contest, Philippe.
I'm still playing with my new (old) Rollei 3003 - should have some film
shots soon, and I#m waiting for a Zeis 1.4/85mm coming back from its
CLA.  When that's done I must get down to finishing a few rolls of 120
in a Rollei 6006 that has been gathering dust for much too long.
In the meantime I've become so "digitised" now that I find myself
"chimping" and looking at the back of film cameras to see how the shots
turned out.

I expect I'm not the only one - come on  - admit it!
Cheers
Douglas
Currently in the middle of translating Corporate Design manuals for
turbines, trucks, marine propulsion etc.