[LRflex] R lenses on a Nikon D700

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:31:50 +0800

Thanks Douglas,
The thing is that I can convert back, if need be, the lenses that I have "rebayonted". You just reverse the assembly order for the particular lens shown on the Leitax site. I have put all the bits for each R bayonet in a baggie and put them away in case I ever need to. In the meantime I can use the lenses rather than have them gather dust in a dry box. And if the R10 is late, has teething problems, or is too expensive for a retired chap like me I won't be too bothered.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:18:00 +0100
From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Leica R lenses on a Nikon digital body using the Leitax

Looks like really good slide material - the colours are reminiscent of
the long gone, and beautifully neutral, Agfa slide films - looks like
you've got an excellent combination there Howard.

Pity you'll have to convert back when the R10 comes :-)

Cheers,

Douglas