[LRflex] Re: R lenses on Sony A7II?

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 21:34:43 -0700

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Apr 17, 2015, at 8:32 PM, a aa <classwp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

Having tried out the new Sony A7II in a store I believe it, or the
rumored A7R II , will fit my needs for a "do everything" body. I can
see one of these models replacing all my M and R bodies. In
particular, the ability to use adapters to mount just about lens from
Alpa Reflex to ZI Contarex with body mounted anti-shake is just fab.

I have held on to my Leica R lenses, even though I do not use the R
system very much these days and wonder if any list members who own A7
series cameras have successfully used the 20-35 zoom, 28 2.8 (1st
generation) and 28 PC lenses with their cameras? If so, comments would
be appreciated.

Yes, you are right Akhil, works fine....

Regards,
Akhil