[LRflex] R lenses on Nikon D700

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:25:48 +0800

Gary,
I don't believe matrix metering works but you get center weighted (not certain about this) and it works very well.
Nice even exposures will all focal lengths - 19mm, 90mm and 180mm.
No problems
Howard

Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:03:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Gary E <ge_crocus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Leica R lenses on a Nikon digital body using the Leitax

Hi Howard,

Definitely keep us updated with your Leikon ventures. I have been in turmoil over which DSLR body to get to facilitate my kit of Leica R lenses. I am also a Nikon user, but only use them for AF at events.

The process is important as is the accuracy of the meter readings. Please tell about those experiences with your D700.