[LRflex] Re: R lenses

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:59:11 -0800 (PST)

I didn't know about this lens. I can certainly appreciate the value of a high
quality zoom lens. Frequently, I feel very vulnerable and very much in need of
an octopus adaptation when changing lenses. here we are...juggling chunks of
the finest glass the world has ever known and always risking dropping one.
Personally, I'd need three hands to change lenses securely; one for each lens
and one for the camera body. Phew !!!

Dave