[LRflex] Re: R glass on Nikon question - hopefully the last one

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:59:37 -0800

Steve.  You understood correctly.  I have 5 different lenses, so if I change
lenses, do I have to go to the menu each time and change the lens settings?
This sounds like a real hassle.  I know there is a Nikon chip you can buy.
I wonder if that will help matters?  Do you use the Nikon chip or is your
adapter totally unchipped?

Aram