[LRflex] Re: R glass on Nikon question - hopefully the last one

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 07:59:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Aram,
   it occurs to me if that you are happy with the Tokina 12-24, as noted below,
it would seem logical to make the move to trade it in for one that has a Nikon
Mount. Are you moving away from Full Frame to Cropped or something and need the
'millimeters' to stay super-wide angle?
Richard in Michigan

[---Insert Irony Here---]