[LRflex] Re: R Lenses on Panasonic L1

  • From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:55:45 +0200

TWO is not so right - works as aperture preferred, even in the full automatic mode - lense aperture simply not detected or shown

Contact me off list for more

BTW which software version have you got? see Pana upgrade page in case of doubts - multi-exposure is also available - have you tried this?

Phil...x