[LRflex] R Lens for Sale Leica R 21 - 35 Vario Elmar Asph zoom

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 19:22:25 +0800

Hi Flexers,
I am rationalizing my lens inventory (again).
I have for sale a Leica R 21 - 35 Vario Elmar Asph zoom.
Price US$2,000 shipping by insured HK speed post with tracking US
$100.00 = US$2,100 total
Payment by Paypal please.
It is very lightly used and includes full packing.
Please see the following photo:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/lens+pix/LeicaZoom1W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yej48jm

Contact me off list for more photos and info, if interested.
Many thanks
Howard