[LRFlex] R Elmarit 35/2.8 first...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:58:27 -0700

mint with a hood...at a great price...I just picked one up... hard to say no at the price...

It's the first version... thoughts about the lens and any experience with it, anyone?

I appreciate your input,  Steve

Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Hi there.

As it is Friday, I would like to bring your valued attention over a ebayer in Gernmany.

This guy has a lot of Leica R stuff to sell. SuPer Agulon 21 and Elmarit 28 (recent serial number) are my lust but there are many other toys:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39271&item=6125567042&rd=1

At least for dreaming... --------------------------------- Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm