[LRflex] Re: Questions from new DMR owner

  • From: rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:10:13 +0000

About iPhoto; you can specify in Photoshop what opens your pix.  I have
Photshop opening right now but may go back to iPhoto because in launches faster
for a quick look.

You can always use Bridge within Photoshop to find an image to edit, or just
drag the pix you want to work with onto the Desktop and open them from
Photoshop, Arcsoft or whatever.

Regards,

Bob in Seattle

From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>