[LRFlex] Re: Questionable macro lens

  • From: Michaël PETRE <meushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 01:04:19 +0200

Father Cason,

While searching some more, I found the following ad:
"UNUSUAL - Leitz Microscope Camera - Permanently attached microscope adapter on late plastic/metal German body w/ darkslide (?) Adapter stamped Leitz Wetzlar Germany 0.32:1, Prontor Press Shutter 1-125, B, T. Detachable viewfinder on end of adapter w/ grid pattern."

The description of the adapter fits, this would really explain the lack of aperture ring on the "lens".

I was unfortunately unable to find a picture of the adapter...
Mike

On May 27, 2004, at 8:56 PM, Charles Cason wrote:

Can someone tell me about the macro lens on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30063&item=3817346258
&rd=1 ?????
The seller does not reply. It is listed as LEITZ LEICA M bayonet EXTREME
MACRO 0,32 : 1 LENS.
I do not understand the 0,32 part. Does this mean about one third actual
size or 32 times the actual size.
I really want a good macro lens but cannot afford the photar or to bid on
something I do not understand.
Thanks
Father Charles Cason
cec@xxxxxxx