[LRflex] Question about R7 - Frame counter ot working

  • From: "walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:54:17 +0800

Hi everyone,

I wonder if someone knows anything about this issue. My R7 seems to be working
fine
except that the frame counter is stuck on 'S.'  The film advances as normal and
rewinds as it should.  I am just wondering if this bodes something more serious
with the film advance mechanism.  I can live without knowing how many frames
are
left but should I have this looked at anyway.

Thanks

Walter