[LRflex] Re: Question

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:25:35 +0100

Hi Manny

Welcome to th Zoo as David Young, the other List Keeper would put in :)

David is providing free for the community a list of the manuals among which the
manual of the R3.

To be honnest, I went thru the user's manual but could not find a proper
answer. But in my experience (I have a R7), the back is mechanically attached
to the camera and if you had said, it does not fire, yes, this is a problem
with the batteries

Here, I would suspect a jammed or seized lock, the manual may provide you with
the proper place to start looking in.

go to http://www.main.furnfeather.net/

click on instruction books, find the R3 and download.

keep us updated about the progress.
Cheers.---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.

Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:50:30 -0800From: manuelandgladiola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[LRflex] QuestionTo: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
My name is Manny From Riverside California. I recently received a Leica R3 from
my father and he had not used it for along period of time. The back cover, to
lock in the film does not lock or click shut. Could it be because the battery
is dead?

he had this camera for a long time and was not using it so he gave it to me.

Thanks Manny.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx