[LRflex] Re: Puzzle Master

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:46:29 -0700

G'Mornin' Aram!

They tell us that keeping our brains sharp ("exercised") is one of the best
ways to ward off dementia.  Your Father-in-law looks as if he's taken that
advice to heart!

I really like the first shot (5726), but I find the, rather more obvious,
converging verticals and rather small subject a bit distracting in the second.

Still, as Tina says, these will be shots your family will treasure, in the
years to come.

David.