[LRflex] Re: Posy the cat and some BW oldies of Yorkshire

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:48:25 -0800

Douglas,

I really enjoyed seeing you photos of Haworth and surrounding area. The
B&W photos are truly evocative of the Bronte atmosphere.  I had not been
to that area since 1994.  My photos were all color, taken at dusk, with
golden light coming from the windows of the shops and houses.  The deep
blue sky added the contrast.  Sunset over Rombald's Moor was spectacular.

Thanks again,
Jerry