[LRflex] Re: Postcard - NAJAC

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:49:04 +0200

Hi David

NAJAC is not far from Toulouse , you'll find more there : http://www.villagesdefrance.free.fr/page_najac.htm Its population seems to consist for a large part of foreigners (English is the language we heard in the streets). My postcard was shot from the hill in the distance and shows the other side of the ridge.

CC&A6 unfolds as follows : Comments And Criticism Are Always Anticipated And Appreciated :-[ , sorry about that.

I hope you're doing well and enjoying the first autumn leaves.
I don't shoot much these days, do you?

Thanks for viewing and for your nice comments
Hi to Rose.
Philippe

David Young wrote:

Philippe showed:

colour : http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/Untitled---P1010495.jpg.html

Hi  Philippe!

An expression, often heard amongst the older generation, here, is "Pretty as a Postcard". Indeed, that would describe this photo to a "T".

What is the name of the town, and where is it located?

CC&A6

A clarification of this statement would be appreciated, too!