[LRFlex] Portra developing

  • From: "steverose108" <steverose108@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:03:49 -0700

A great old-school photo store and lab here in San Diego is Nelson Photo in
the artsy area called Little Italy, a very trendy area full of galleries,
photo and art shops... and in one of those small world stories, my 84 yr old
neighbor's granddaughter is the lady that runs their lab. So , I see her
when I go over there, and once or twice a week when she is over here helping
her granny.  She is really sincere and very earnest to please. If you have
no luck in LA finding a lab using Kodak chem and paper I will ask Julie if
she can find you one or if she could do your film for you if you were to
express them down here..
Steven