[LRflex] Re: Poppy (just)black and white

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:14:28 +0100

Hi Linda

I wouldn't try to turn them into 'artistic" creations; they work on their own and as such. Now maybe artistic trial and error experiments could be done on a colour version; I don't know why.

Just my feeling - I really like them just like this, plain flavour.

Amitiés
Philippe

linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Members,
I presented Poppy yesterday (canvas) But I have a small series, in which the original (of the canvas is included) , to think again about the original and what a manner of printing (on paper canvas )or real canvas, would bring as a pro or neg. fact. http://fotos.designing.be/Poppyzwartwit/ Your comment to the photos is valuable, since I try to understand a lot of things and adapt it . Yours sincerely Linda
www.studiofotograaf.be <http://www.studiofotograaf.be>