[LRFlex] Re: Polarizer

  • From: " Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:15:20 -0500

I agree David, but those who advised the circular are very experienced and well known. The other issue involves the size of the polarizer on both of the R zoom lenses I asked about. One of our members kindly noted that the thin version would not produce vignetting, and I think such "thin version" is the way to go.

Elliot
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Young" <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>