[LRflex] Re: Please, disregard Hot Foot... and other stories....

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 11:26:42 -0700

On Apr 6, 2008, at 8:52 AM, David Young wrote:
All:

Moments ago, I sent a note to the list, which was intended as a personal, private mail for Ted Grant.

sure, sure...we know.

I apologize to the list, for (a) wasting bandwidth and (b) my comment about the lurkers on the list.

I will be pleased to be proven wrong, if more members will share their work with the list.

we have some of the best, and most knowledgeable photographers in the entire world here...

let's see your images, and please participate in the art and science of photography,

Steve

Again, my apologies.

David.