[LRflex] Re: Pietà

  • From: Walter Kramer <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:08:22 +1000

Jeff,

Sorry about this tardy reply.  The location of this particular pieta is
a cemetery quite close to where I live in Melbourne Australia.  Here is
a shot that gives a bit of context:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25126059@N02/4807501017/sizes/l/in/photostream/

The little pieta is lower centre of frame and the larger background
monument that appears in the shots is directly above it.  The first shot
in the post is taken with a Sigma SD14 and Leica 35-70mm f4.0.

Regards

Walter

--
Walter Krämer